Need a recipe to feed a crowd or want lots of leftovers?! Then make this pulled pork Chalupa!
I like to serve this with tortillas & then TONS of toppings!
OR pile the pork on top of a salad!
3-4 lb pork roast
1 lb dry pinto beans
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 T ground cumin
2 T chili powder
1 T salt
4 oz can chopped green chiles
1. Cover dry beans with water & soak overnight in slow cooker.
2. In the morning, remove beans (keep the soaking water) & put roast in the slow cooker.
3. Add remaining ingredients (including beans + soaking water). Add more water if needed to cover all ingredients.
4. Cook on High for 1 hour & then cook on Low for 6 hours.
5. Remove meat & shred with two forks. Return meat to slow cooker.
6. Cook on High 1 more hour
Click & Like my page www.facebook.com/KendraKMaraman
Follow my daily life & more recipes on Instagram! www.instagram.com/bounce_back_fitness